I. Contest Theme: “story telling picture” -
II. Way to Enter:
Take an original still photo that reflects the theme of the contest, “story telling picture”. Photos need to be the original work of the contestants, and to be shot in India within the past five years. This contest is open to Indian. Once a photo is submitted, it is considered a final submission and may not be modified or edited, or replaced. Contestants may submit no more than one photos and photo will be eligible for a prize. Participation in this contest is automatically deemed as acceptance of these Official Contest Rules. A photo submission must be an original photograph taken by the submitter.
(A) Email: Photos must include a caption. Contestants will also be required to include their (i) Name, (ii) Address, (iii) Age, (iv) Phone number, (v) Number of Photos Submitted and (vi) Location where the photo was shot. RESUME & he photo(s) should be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
(B) Limitations: The submitted contest photograph cannot be significantly retouched: nothing in the photographs (people, animals, scenery, objects, etc.) may be altered, removed, augmented or rearranged. Cropping is permitted, as is modest darkening or lightening of parts of the image.
IV. AVOID THESE THINGS IN PHOTOS:
Derogatory of any ethnic, religious, racial, gender, nudity, alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons, political agenda or message, trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others as determined by the universal Marathi,
any brand or product of any kind, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses, copyrighted materials owned by others as determined by the universal Marathi.
- Age-limit : 16year old
- Submission Date : 27th March 2013
- Time-period: 1st April, 2013 to 23:59 on April 15th, 2013. The contestant the photo will be considered the contestant and will be the three person eligible to compete for the prize.
- Participation: open to all. But employees of universal Marathi and their families, and employees and family members of the co-sponsors will not be eligible to participate in this competition.
- Format: Submissions by email should be in .jpg. Format and no larger than a five (5) megabytes (mb) file size.
- Submissions should not have any visible watermarks, signatures, or personally identifiable information.
· 1st Prize Trophy + Certificate + 1 DVD & 5 Audio CD's
· 2nd Prize Trophy + Certificate + 1 DVD & 3 Audio CD's
· 3rd Prize Trophy + Certificate + 1 DVD & 2 Audio CD's
· Winners will be eligible for Membership of Freelance Media Journalists' Combine (FMJC).
· Winner’s pictures will be displayed on FMJC site.
· every participant will get online participation certificate
VI. Selection of Winners:
Judging Criteria All photos will be screened by well-known media persons –
Mr. Chetan Mathur (Creative Head of VISTAAS ),
Mr. Shashikant Gawali (Founder & Director of MANTHAN),
Mr. PradeepGupta ( President of FMJC ),
Mr. Datta Jamkhande ( Swapnsidhi Movies Managing Director ),
Mr. Prashant Mohan Kadam (C.E.O. Of Mindset Photography),
It’s basically Facebook competition most liking will be considered as judging
Just go to universal Marathi Facebook page then click like and every detail come into you are wall.
· Universal Marathi holds full Authority to conduct the event,
· All Rights Reserved by UM.
More detail visit us at